When everyone gets you wrong, remember this.

Those days...

Feeling sad like never dreamt of,
situations are gettin' bad like never seems of.
I wish I could say,"not my fault"
but the opportunity doesn't halt.
Sometimes thinking of suicide,
but in this different path I'm my own guide.
Most blessed in the nation,
cuz' I come up with every worst situations.
You left me alone,
and I got company of my own.
My heart is crying in it's own sorrow,
but leave it, I don't need more sympathy to be borrowed.
I'm smiling to hide my tears,
asking God how much more to bear.
My silence is always a sign
that I have something great in my mind.
You might take me wrong,
but it's just an exam to make me strong.
You don't understand me, you even don't believe,
but I believe in my work and God yet not any relief.
You need not to worry,
cuz' all this flurries gonna get bury.
I'll choose to remain silent even on the day of my result,
cuz' my success will be your biggest insult.
It'll  bring again that lost pleasant smile on my face,
and I'll not be anymore participant of your rat race.
I'll always be glad
for the day I had.
                                                                        _jay.

3 Comments

  1. It's too good yrr...👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. do share and stay tuned...I post on regular basis..

      Delete
  2. jay you are amazing...i feel this man.............

    ReplyDelete