What if you are sourrounded with fake people. Read this

World with masks!!!

I don't need fake people in life,
They can harm more than a knife;
Why am I sourrounded with fake friends?
Are these things in trend?

I'm proud,
Cuz' I'm not part of this crowd,
Fake people on social medias are getting loud,
But can't trap me, cuz' I'm like a beautiful cloud.

No crowd behind me, I stand alone
Cuz' I walk on path that I made and I own;
I wear crown on head,
Fake people can't see with frown on face,
Remember I ain't in your race.

I have that flair to flare,
I ain't scared, please don't glare;
Cuz' I ain't gonna put a fake layer.

People live for others,
For themselves, they don't even bother,
Who cares!! I'm my own author.
_Jay
I'm ruling you anonymously.

5 Comments

  1. Brooo that amazingggg. Keep it up dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku & plz share with your frnds & family.

      Delete
  2. Well done broo
    It's very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnkx & stay tuned.. follow & subscribe for updates.

      Delete
  3. its very good dude

    ReplyDelete