How to not feel week and defeated?.. here you'll get to know why you..



 Strength in scars


Scars


Each time I try to forget my past,
It reminds, all that worse things which doesn't last;
All my pain remember you
And I was like a poker player with no clue,
All windy things just flew.

My scar is red rose with thrones,
It shows the beauty of innocence I worn,
My scars are like stars,
'cuz they appears in light but they are due to dark.

My scars are not sadness,
They are not brokeness,
They are enduraness.

Each scars remember the wounds,
The wounds remember the pain,
And my pain remember you
But can't stop me to start something new.

My beautiful scars show what worse things I faced,
But still, I grow and I raised;
It shows I survived every war,
And survivers wear scars.

Sometimes think to change everything,
But I wouldn't 'cuz
I've fear of being nothing;
I wouldn't change if I could restart
And I ain't gonna hide this beautiful scars.
_Jay


Guys if you wanna buy amazing life changing books at great discount than you can check out below link.

1 Comments

  1. damn true!!!!
    i connect so much. love you man

    ReplyDelete