When you want to quit... Get inspired by this poem on life and watch the sun rising..The imaginary city

Get inspired, sun rising, poem on life, #concurrencyofpositivity, when you want to quit 
I rule here.

Imaginary city.

I wish, there could be a city of imagination ,
Where I could live without frustration;
Where I could control every situation,
Where I could build my own nation.

I wish there could be a city of imagination,
Where everyone would have good intention;
Where a straight line touch the sky,
Oh, it's a huge building which reflects on the eye.

I wish there could be a city of imagination,
Where huge lines and green spine would be balance,
And people face no environmental challenge; 
Where people won't exaggerate and silence speaks,
With you not the grades but talent sticks.

I wish there could be a city of imagination,
Where sun rises with tremendous powers,
Where love showers,
Where huge building and greenery both shines,
Where everything could be fine.

_Jay

Here is all the sources of my inspiration only for you by Amazon at a great discount offer. Below is few very famous and inspiring collection of books by Robin Sharma,
  1. Who will cry when you die
  2. The 5Am club
  3. The monk who sold his Ferrari

1 Comments

  1. hey dude! amazing poem.. loved this 1...
    but im waiting for some new stuffs.. plz get back man... good luck for this

    ReplyDelete